- Access hours: 8:30h - 11:30h. Total closure at 15.30h.
Minimum of 2 people per reservation
- Activity with a minimum capacity: the reservation may be canceled for not covering the minimum number of participants. In that case, an alternative date will be offered to the customer or the possibility to cancel and receive a full refund.
- The departure will be made sufficiently in advance to reach the first spot at around 12:00.
- The Guachinche may vary in case the chosen one closes the selected days for the route, or due to holidays, but we have several Guachinches that meet the same characteristics of quality, location and permits.
- Although it is not a route designed for children, there are kids´ menus in all the Guachinches. 50% will be charged for children from 3 to 11. Infants up to 2 years old are free of charge.
- The tour ends at approximately at 16:00, not counting the journey back to the client's accommodation.
Transportation throughout the route, from the pickup point in the morning to the return point in the afternoon.
- Entrance to La Casa del Vino + wine and cheese tasting.
- Guided visit to the Museum + audiovisual projection about the wine history on the island.
- Food and drink in the selected Guachinche.
- Guided visit to Bodegas Monje + glass of sweet wine + coffee.
Pick-up times vary according to the area:
• South of Tenerife: 9:00 am
• Santa Cruz: 10:30 am
• Puerto de la Cruz: 11:00 am