- Access hours: 8:00h - 10:30h. Total closure at 14:00h
1. You are visiting the website www.barrancodelinfierno.es owned by Falinia Gestion SL., with registered office in Calle La Deseada 51B, San Miguel de Abona, 38629, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain with Tax Identification nº B65984759, registered in the Trade Registry of Santa Cruz de Tenerife in volume 3285 Folio 161, Page TF-52173, (which is called < THE OWNER > in that document).
You may contact THE OWNER through any of the following channels.
Contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
OVH HISPANO SLU
C/Alcalá, nº 21, 5º Dcha – 28014 Madrid – Spain
Telephone: 902 106 113
Contact email address: email@example.com
2. These conditions (hereinafter referred to as the Legal Notice) are intended to regulate the use of THE OWNER’S website which it has made available to the public.
The access and/or use of THE OWNER’S website attributes the status of USER and implies full acceptance by the User of all the Conditions of Use laid down herein. These conditions shall be applicable regardless of the general contract conditions that are mandatory when applicable.
Use of the portal
3. www.barrancodelinfierno.es provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, the “content”) on the Internet belonging to THE OWNER or its licensors, which the USER may have access to.
The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to any registration necessary to access certain services or content. Upon the aforementioned registration, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password that they will be responsible for, pledging to make diligent and confidential use thereof.
The USER undertakes to make proper use of the content and services (such as chat, discussion forums or news groups) that THE OWNER offers through its portal (including, but not limited to), not to use them to:
– Engage in activities that are illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order
– Disseminate content or propaganda that is racist, xenophobic, illegal-pornographic, an apology for terrorism or detrimental to human rights
– Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of THE OWNER, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of provoking the above-mentioned types of damage
– Attempt to access and, if applicable, use the email accounts of other users and modify them to manipulate their messages
– To use the website or the information contained therein for commercial, political, advertising and for any commercial use, especially the sending of unsolicited emails.
THE OWNER reserves the right to withdraw any comments and contributions that damage the respect for the dignity of people, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attempt against youth or childhood, the public order or safety or that, in their view, prove unsuitable for publication. In any case, THE OWNER shall not be responsible for the views expressed by the users through the forums, chats, or other means of participation.
Contents. Intellectual and industrial property
5. THE OWNER owns all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as for the elements contained within it (including, but not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software or text; brands or logos, combinations of colours, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by THE OWNER or its licensors.
All rights reserved. Under the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the modality of provision, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium, and by any technical means are expressly prohibited, without authorization from THE OWNER.
THE USER undertakes to respect THE OWNER’S Intellectual and Industrial Property rights. The USER may view the elements of the portal and even print them, copy them and store them on the hard drive on their computer or any other hardware provided it is solely and exclusively for personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, avoiding or manipulating any protection device or security system that is installed on THE OWNER’S pages.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibilities
6. The USER recognizes that the use of the website and its contents and services is carried out under its sole responsibility. Specifically, merely by way of example, THE OWNER assumes no responsibility in the following areas:
a) Availability in the operation of the website, its services and contents and its quality or interoperability.
b) The purpose for which the website is used to achieve the objectives of the USER.
c) The infringement of the current legislation by the USER or third parties and, in particular, of the intellectual or industrial property rights owned by other persons or entities.
d) The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer element that could cause damage to the USER’S or third party’s computer system. It is the USER’S responsibility, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and removal of these elements.
e) Fraudulent access to the contents or services by unauthorized third parties, or, as the case may be, the capture, elimination, alteration, modification or manipulation of the messages and communications of any kind that said third parties may carry out.
f) The accuracy, veracity, timeliness and usefulness of the contents and services offered and the subsequent use of them by the USER. THE OWNER will make every effort and reasonable means to provide updated and reliable information.
g) Damage to computer equipment during access to the website and damage caused to USERS when they originate from failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
h) Losses or damages arising from circumstances occurring due to unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure
In case there are forums, in the use of the same or similar spaces, it must be taken into account that the messages reflect only the opinion of the USER that sends them, who shall be solely responsible. THE OWNER is not responsible for the content of the messages sent by the USER.
Modification of this legal notice and duration
7. THE OWNER reserves the right to carry out without prior notice, the modifications it deems appropriate in its portal, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they appear or where they are located in their portal.
The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
8. In the event that www.barrancodelinfierno.es includes links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, THE OWNER will not exercise any type of control over said sites and contents. Under no circumstances shall THE OWNER assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third-party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Similarly, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
Right of exclusion
9. THE OWNER reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without the need for prior warning, on its own or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with the contents of this legal notice.
10. THE OWNER will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
11. The relationship between THE OWNER and the USER shall be governed by current Spanish legislation. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice shall be resolved by the competent courts and tribunals.